1. DEPARTMENT STAFF
Head of the Infrastructure and Maintenance Uni: Jose Antonio Carbajo García
Specialist technician of the Infrastructure and Maintenance Unit: Moises Ramos Castro
Tfno: +34 954 348684
Fax: +34 954 349376
Mantenimiento CABD: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. GENERAL QUALITATIVE OBJECTIVES OF THE SERVICE
To conserve and protect existing physical resources in the future and to provide the necessary conditions for.
3. CONCRETE QUALITATIVE TARGETS
- Develop a schedule of permanent verification of facilities for effective monitoring of condition and operation.
- Develop a schedule of activities to be carried out periodically, such as fire detection, plumbing, electrical installation control, etc.
- Organise a flexible system for dealing with claims for immediate repairs.
- Provide for the collection of material for the attention of common replacements demanded by the operation of the building.
- Application of elements such as; Maintenance, Production, Maintainability, Reliability, Availability, quality improvement.
- To preserve the productive fixed assets, extending its useful and economic life, reducing its physical depreciation and extending the moment of its renovation.
- To avoid unplanned, unscheduled stops in production and service.
- Eliminate waste and defective products, preserving the quality of the process.
- Eliminate the high costs of repairs caused by breakdowns.
- Have inventory records, especially in spare parts, supplies and general materials, making the logistics function more efficient.
- Reduce the costs of third party services, making efficient use of scarce and valuable human resources.
- Reduce energy costs due to system losses or misuse of machines.
- Maintain the availability of systems and their machines in support of the production process.
4. OVERALL STRATEGY
To achieve the effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of the infrastructure of the Andalusian Centre for Developmental Biology.
The Infrastructure and Maintenance Department of the Andalusian Centre for Developmental Biology covers all the staff assigned to the centre.
Help Desk (TIKA UPO)
To request a service, please use the centralized TIKA UPO incident submission system.
TIKA - Manager of requests and incidents for tickets of the Pablo de Olavide University ->
"PDI Y PAS DE LA UNIVERSIDAD" -> Centro Andaluz de Biología del Desarrollo
-> Maintenance Request
For users with email address @alu.upo.es / @alumno.upo.es, it is NOT possible to access as access is through "PDI Y PAS DE LA UNIVERSIDAD" (https://www.upo.es/tika/web/index.php).
The CIC has been consulted and CANNOT enable access to this type of TIKA application for student emails. To resolve this, ask your superior or colleague with @upo.es in your name to send the application.